I've Been Nominated For The Liebster Award!
What's good CPwRites Fam?
I woke up to a beautiful surprise this morning. I was nominated for the The Liebster Award! It's a peer recognition award for new and upcoming bloggers. I am truly grateful to @Pernille_ba NILY for recognizing the work that I've been putting in. This nomination couldn't have come at a better time as I was in need of some external motivation to push through the upcoming week.
Here are the rules of the nomination:
1)Thank the blogger who nominated you.
2)Answer the questions from the person who nominated you.
3)Nominate 5-11 bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
4)Tell your nominees through social media.
5)Ask 11 new questions for your nominees.
CpwRites is now approaching month 10 and it has had a quite a few ups and downs. Nevertheless I am really grateful for this recognition and I want to nominate the following bloggers, simply because their blogs all serve a similar purpose, that is, to enlighten the world and encourage others to be their best selves.
Answering Pernille's questions:
1. What is the meaning of life in your opinion?
Living in each moment with gratitude.
2. What’s your favourite “dad joke” to tell?
This is probably sad but I don't have any. Never told a dad joke in my entire life.
3. You have the opportunity to make up a word and have it added to the dictionary. What would it be and what does it mean?
Legit had to get some help with this one (Thanks Aly-a friend indeed) :-)
Ajoyama- To make light of a serious situation.
4. You’re a fly on the wall. Whose wall?
Beyonce- She has a longstanding career and I would really want to see how she motivates herself and how she powers through each day.
5. What has been the biggest disappointment in your life (so far)?
I am still not where I want to be in terms of being able to really take care of my mom.
6. What is your favourite quote?
"Everything happens for a reason". Not sure who said it! :-)
7. Who has had the biggest influence on you?
The strong women in life that I grew up around- My Mom, Grandma and my two aunts.
8. 3 things not commonly known about you.-
1. I am actually super nice if you get to know me.
2. I sing and I'm a part of the Jamaica Youth Chorale.
3. I'm a serious pasta lover.
9. What language would you like to learn and why?
I'm not a language fanatic but I guess I would love to learn a few African Languages
10. Reveal an unpopular opinion of yours.
You are 100% responsible for your life.
11. What have you learned about yourself in 2019?
I'm stronger than I ever imagined.
Questions for my nominees
1. What is your favourite comfort food?
2. If you woke up in the country of your dreams, where would you be?
3. If you could relive three moments in your life, what would be doing in each moment?
4. What is your major goal for 2019?
5. What is your proudest moment?
6. What are your hobbies?
7. When did you realize that you wanted to be a writer?
8. What was your worst subject in high school?
9. Where do you see yourself in the future?
10. If you could find a single word to describe you, what would it be?
11. What's your favourite quote of all time?
“When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.”-Helen Keller